- Specimen Requirements and Information - Beaumont Laboratory clients of Royal Oak, Troy, Grosse Pointe and Farmington Hills please visit this Laboratory Test Directory. Beaumont Laboratory clients of Dearborn, Wayne, Trenton and Taylor please click on link to download Beaumont Dearborn, Wayne, Trenton and Taylor Test Directory.
- Reporting Options - Please discuss the varied reporting options with your Beaumont representative. They will work with you to choose your best option.
- Ordering Options – Please contact your Beaumont representative, or contact Customer Service for Royal Oak, Troy, Grosse Pointe, & Farmington Hills at 800-551-0488, and Customer Service for Beaumont Dearborn, Wayne, Trenton and Taylor at 800-245-3725.
- Beaumont Laboratory About Us
- Insurance Participation
- Common Diagnosis Reference Tool
- ABN Manual LCD Michigan
- ABN Manual NCD
- Beaumont Laboratory Patient Service Centers
- Order of Draw
- Pre-Surgical Testing Procedure
- Needlestick Exposure and Source Testing
- Reflex Testing
- 24hr Urine Instructions
- 24hr Urine Preservative Precautions
- FIT Test Collection Instructions
- Supply Guide Beaumont Royal Oak, Troy, Grosse Pointe, Farmington Hills
- Supply Guide Beaumont Dearborn, Wayne, Trenton & Taylor
- Tube Chart Beaumont Royal Oak, Troy, Grosse Pointe, Farmington Hills
- Tube Chart Beaumont Dearborn, Wayne, Taylor, Trenton
Critical Values and Stat Testing List
- Critical Values List - Beaumont Royal Oak, Troy, Grosse Pointe, Farmington Hills
- Critical Values List - Beaumont Dearborn, Wayne, Trenton,Taylor (Includes Nursing Homes)
- Critical Values Nursing Home List - Beaumont Royal Oak, Troy, Grosse Pointe, Farmington Hills
- STAT Testing List - Beaumont Royal Oak, Troy, Grosse Pointe & Farmington Hills
- STAT Testing List - Beaumont Dearborn, Wayne, Trenton, Taylor
Questions regarding our Critical Values or
Stat Testing List?
Links to Online Test Ordering
Current Beaumont clients, please see the links below to our online ordering system. If you do not currently have access to the ordering systems and have inquiries regarding using our ordering products, please contact your Beaumont representative.Beaumont Labworks
Beaumont Dearborn Lifepoint
Beaumont Labworks Training
Do you need help or training with Beaumont Labworks? Please follow the link below.
- Soluble Transferrin Receptor 4-2-2019
- Calcium CO2 Ref Ranges 3-19-2019
- Estradiol Assay-Mifepristone 3-8-19
- CK-MB discontinued 3-5-2019
- Pseudocholinesterase Testing Update 2-5-2019
- GP ONLY-Critical Values CO2-Creatinine 2-4-2019
- Hip Knee Cultures 1-10-2019
- OTR ONLY discontinued urine cups 1-1-2019
- 2019 Annual Physician Notice-Approved
Latest Compendium Updates
These are the latest updates for the Beaumont compendium within your EHR. This will ensure that the tests you request are ordered in a correct and timely manner. If you have any questions regarding the update or which update list to choose please contact your Beaumont representative or Client Services at 800-551-0488.