- Hemoglobin A1c for diabetes monitoring.
- Chromatographic and electrophoretic separation of individual hemoglobins to detect hemoglobinopathies, e.g., sickle cell trait, beta thalassemia trait.
- Serum proteins to detect disease-related imbalances or presence of a monoclonal protein
- Chromatographic fractionation of individual catecholamines and their metabolites in urine.
- Parathyroid Hormone (PTH)
Infectious Disease Serologies
- Antibody tests for syphilis (VDRL) and other sexually transmitted diseases.
- Immune status tests for childhood diseases.
- Screening for pregnancy.