Lab results are too important to go anywhere else
Hospitals & Laboratories
Thank you for choosing Beaumont Laboratory for your laboratory testing. Our easily accessible, collaborative and patient-centered pathologists are highly specialized, so they understand the critical components of patient testing from a primary care physician’s needs to the dynamic environment of hospital based testing. Our multi-disciplined, board-certified medical directors are available for pre- and post-test consultations to communicate directly with hospitals, medical centers, physicians and other health care professionals concerning:
- strategic test utilization of the most informative and cost-effective tests
- interpretation and prognostic significance of results
- recommendation for further testing
- if necessary, genetic counseling of the patient or family members.
Help and Support
For any questions or assistance in ordering tests in the United States or Canada, please call Customer Service at 800-551-0488 or visit our Ordering Your First Test page.
Beaumont Labworks uses the web to connect laboratories, hospitals, and clinical facilities to the Beaumont Laboratory. With the connectivity of the Web, Beaumont Labworks provides an efficient ordering, tracking, and reporting system that can be used for:
- ordering laboratory tests
- printing laboratory results for patients
- printing batch sheets and specimen labels.