Beaumont Labworks Training
Labworks is a web-based system used to connect your clinical facilities to Beaumont Laboratory. This system provides user an online method of placing laboratory orders, entering and tracking patient information, receiving patient laboratory reports and printing those reports in both individual and cumulative formats.
Three training modules are available for clients to become familiar with Beaumont Labworks' features and process.
Labworks General Training
Training modules 1 and 2 are applicable to all Labworks clients.
Beaumont Labworks Training Module 1
- Logging in
- Locate a patient record
- Place a test order
- Print requisitions and labels
Beaumont Labworks Training Module 2
- Entering new patients in Labworks
- Viewing/printing lab reports
- Adding an insurance provider
Electronic Inbound (PCR) Order Specifics
Beaumont Labworks Training Module 3
- Finding/acquiring a patient from Patient Centric Repository (PCR)
- Improvements to placing orders
- Maintaining patient files accurately
Labworks Quick Reference Guide (Downloadable)
Labworks with PCR
Labworks without Electronic Ordering