The registration fee includes a continental breakfast, lunch buffet, and break refreshments. Wednesday's registration also includes a wine and cheese reception.
| || |
Physicians, bioscientists, Ph.D.s,
and other scientific/research staff
Full symposium, 9/12-13/2018
(Wednesday and Thursday)
TO REGISTER ONLINE
- Register here.
- Locate the Molecular Pathology Symposium in the CME seminar list.
- Click on the "Register" button and complete credit card payment information.
- Registrations must be received by September 6, 2018. After September 6, registrations will only be accepted onsite, at the meeting’s registration desk, on a space-available basis.
Mail check payment to:
Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
CME, MC 305
3601 West 13 Mile Road
Royal Oak, MI 48073-6769
(write “DNA Symposium” on the memo line)
For Help with Registration
To Cancel Your Registration
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include "Cancellation" in the subject line.
- Refunds, less a $25 processing fee, will be honored on or before September 6, 2018.
- After September 6, 2018, no refunds will be issued.