Upon completion of this conference, attendees can expect to achieve the following overall objectives:
- assess advanced methods employed for clinical molecular testing
- employ new technologies being implemented in molecular diagnostics
- discuss pertinent and innovative aspects of molecular technology related to clinical applications
- identify important aspects of molecular medicine including emerging technologies, molecular-based oncology, hematology and microbiology testing
- appraise future considerations and issues based on research activities and clinical needs
Accreditation and Credit
Accreditation: Beaumont Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Credit*: Beaumont Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 9.75 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM.
Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity CME Credit breakdown:
- Wednesday 4.75
- Thursday 5.0
*Number of credits subject to change; final credits will be determined based on the final agenda and will be listed on the final CME handout provided at the symposium.
All speakers have been asked to disclose any relevant relationships they may have with commercial companies. The presence or absence of relationships (as well as off-label discussion of products) will be disclosed at the time of the meeting.