The Clinical Laboratory Experience
Learn more about the career of a Medical Laboratory Scientist during a 2-hour interactive experience in the Clinical Pathology Laboratory at Beaumont, Royal Oak. Download the Clinical Laboratory Experience flyer here. For more information or to enroll, please contact Heidi Gorske at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 248-551-8010.
Complete and email the fillable-pdf registration form below, at least 2 weeks prior to the session date. There is a four person limit per session. Directions and additional Observer and Confidentiality forms will be requested when registration is approved and confirmed via email.
- Current Beaumont employee or family member 18 years or older; -or-
- Adult with college coursework in biologic, chemical, or microbiologic science and a serious interest in clinical laboratory careers
- Tuesday, February 11th, 10 am – 12 pm
- Wednesday, March 25th, 10 am – 12 pm
- Tuesday, May 26th, 10 am – 12 pm
Wednesday, June 17th, 10 am – 12 pm