Lab results are too important to go anywhere else
Symposium Home • Objectives • Program • Exhibits & Workshops • Location • Register
The registration fee includes a continental breakfast, box lunch, and break refreshments. Wednesday's registration also includes a wine and cheese reception.
Physicians, bioscientists, Ph.D.s, other scientific / research staff
Full symposium, 9/21-22/16
(Wednesday and Thursday)
- Click to REGISTER HERE.
- Locate the Molecular Pathology Symposium in the CME seminar list.
- Click on the "Register" button and complete credit card payment information.
- Registrations must be received by September 9, 2016. After September 9, registrations will only be accepted onsite, at the meeting’s registration desk, on a space-available basis.
For Help with Registration
To Cancel Your Registration
- Refunds, less a $25 processing fee, will be honored on or before September 9, 2016.
- After September 9, 2016, no refunds will be issued.
AMP has provided a stipend to offset registration costs for visiting technologists. Click here to download the form, fill it out online then email to submit your application for review. The first twelve qualified applicants will be awarded a scholarship of $50 to offset the cost to attend the entire symposium for only $25.